A key component of having a lawn that is beautiful and healthy is making sure your lawn mower is in good condition. Be sure to service mowing equipment regularly.
A lawn mower that is well-maintained will have a longer life span. The condition of the lawn mower also affects the appearance and health of the yard itself. If a lawn mower’s blades are dull, it may cut inconsistently, unevenly or it may not cut at all.
Every lawn mower benefits from annual maintenance. Precision Mowers can assist you in winterizing your mower to make sure it is ready for spring. Precision Mowers will replace the blades, swap out spark plug and do overall lawn mower maintenance. Precision Mowers’s experts will help keep your lawn mower running smoothly by cleaning essential fluids and parts and replacing them if needed. Our Lawn Mower Maintenance service will protect the investment you have made in your lawn.
Precision Mower’s Lawn Mower Maintenance Service includes:
• Oil change
• Winterizing the fuel system
• Spark plug replacement
• Air filter cleaning
• Replacing lawn mower blades
• Balancing the lawn mower blade
• Servicing lawn mower
• Cleaning the mower as needed.
• Inspecting the lawn mower for more maintenance needs
Is your equipment in crisis or does it just need some routine maintenance?
With power outages a generator is one of the most important pieces of equipment you can have. Be prepared for times like this. Our skilled and experienced mechanics will keep your generator in tip-top shape year ‘round, so you never have to worry.
Precision Mowers also service and repair the following:
• Pressure washers- Petrol& Electric
• Chain saw repairs & Brushcutters
• Edge trimmer and leaf blower repairs.
• Ride-on’s and Cylinder Mowers.
• Fix / repair tires
• Sharpen / replace cutting blades for Chainsaws, Cylinder Mowers and Lawnmowers
• New battery installation
• And more…