Light, quiet and powerful electric grass trimmer in a modern and functional design with improved features (wire spacer bracket) and new AutoCut 2-2 mowing head. Perfect for all garden trimming and thinning jobs. More powerful successor to the STIHL FSE 41 electric brushcutter.
Overgrown grass, path borders and hard to reach areas are easy to tackle with the NEW STIHL electric brushcutters and grass trimmers. Their powerful motors make the removal of grass and undergrowth quick and easy. The handle position is adjustable to individual body height and cutting conditions while the loop handle enables you to guide the appliance safely. The adjustable distance holder also protects flowers, bushes and tree bark against the sharp cutting line.
Stihl FSE 52 Electric Trimmer features:
- Loop handle (R): The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
- Pivoting mowing head: Pivoting mowing head for quick and easy conversion into edge cutting mode
- Cable strain relief: The cable strain relief prevents the power cable from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Distance holder: Distance holder to protect bark and plants from the nylon cutting line.
- Power W: 500
- Total length m : 1.31
- Voltage V : 230
- Cutting tool: Mowing head AutoCut C 2-2
- Weight kg : 2.2
- Vibration levels left/right m/s² 1) : 3.0/4.5
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 2) : 83.0
- Sound power level dB(A) 2) : 94.0