The STIHL MS 194 T is a versatile mid-range arborist chainsaw that is well-suited to deadwood removal, reductions, and crown lifts, as well as taking down medium-sized trees.
- It is a very light saw, weighing only 3.3 kg .
- The saw is powered by a 1.4 kW STIHL 2-MIX engine, which provides improved cutting performance .
- The saw is equipped with a 3/8″ P saw chain, which ensures a precise cut .
- The STIHL MS 194 T is designed for use by trained arborists working among tree branches .
- The saw is very comfortable to start thanks to STIHL ErgoStart (E) and has a practical stop button function .
- The saw is also economical and powerful, thanks to its 2-MIX engine .
- The sprocket cover is equipped with captive nuts, which makes it easy to change the saw chain .